Thursday, July 2, 2015

It was Father's Day. I'm Late.

Here's something about me: I'm always late...when I'm traveling with my family. And all our friends know it. They know that "It starts at 4:00" will mean that we'll show up at 4:45...or so. But it only happens when I'm traveling with my family. When I'm by myself, I will almost always show up on time. I hate the feeling of being late. In all of high school and Uni when I finally got to choose when I left the house, I've never been late to class.

But I'm now figuring out, when it comes to blog posts and holidays, I'm late. Oops. Maybe I could just date and time stamp this post to an earlier date and pretend that it was always up on the blog?

Anyways, here's my Father's Day art post, just a mere 12 days late. I made these into cards and we sent them off to my grandparents. We even did it in time for Father's Day, yay!

I hope y'all had an enjoyable Father's Day however you and your family chooses to enjoy it (we had cod over a salad with delicious apricot dressing--homemade! And visited the Chittenden Locks in Ballard for our tradition of listening to the Elliott Bay Pipe Band).


June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment